Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BECCA !!! :)



B!!!!! - HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY MY TWIN. I don't even know where to begin. All I know is that from the moment I saw you post on the CW I knew we would be great friends. You are as insane, obsessed, and loyal to CB as I am. We hit it off right away. I am so glad I made you join our group because now I couldn't imagine life without ya! Sometimes it's very scary how we are always on the same point, I swear you are my long lost twin!! I don't know how I would have made it through the insane summer without you. This obsession would be less fun on my own, so glad I have someone to join me. I hope that you have the most amazing birthday ever, it's the big 2-0!! No longer a teenager, officially an adult, officially old, and on this earth for 2 decades! WOW. Don't cry like I did (lmao). You are seriously one of the funniest, sweetest people in my life and I wish nothing but fabulous things for you on this special day. I know the main wish we all want *WHAS*, maybe we will get it MONDAY! I hope your birthday is filled with joy, happiness, love like Chuck and Blair share, and the BULGEEE ;). I know that we will never lose touch ;) CHAIR BUDDIES FOR LIFE!! hehe. I love you too pieces and I really mean it, life would SUCK without you!!!! <3 xoxo -- K

Happy birthday Becca! I wish you all the best in the world. May all your dreams come true and well you know we share pretty much the same one so I´m being really generous here JK lmao! But seriously I hope you get lots of presents, Ed/Chair sex fanatasies /scenes/dreams, delicious food , tons of Leighton´s music for you to enjoy and much more. I can´t believe we nearly didn´t get to know each other. Gahhh it would have been so awful and the worst part I wouldn´t even know something was missing. I can´t and don´t want to imagine that and I´m beyond thrilled to have you in my life! I love you , your whacky dreams ( I get so many of those too ;)), your pervyness , kindness, wit , cleverness to pieces and miss you soooo much when we don´t have time to talk! Hopefully that will change soon and at least we have christmas break to look forward to. Party hard , dance on tables and maybe someone will invite you in his limo ;). Feel hugged ( I wish I could do just that for real...) xoxo J

Happy Birthday B! It has been great getting to know you the past few months and days I hope you have a great and amazing Chair and Ed filled day. xoxo -S


3 comments:

  1. AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS YOU ARE TOO CUTE :))). Thank you so so so much, I seriously smiled, laugh, and was so touched readings this. Love you girls so much xoxo :).

    Thanks again AHH! I still cant believe im 20 AH lmao, but wow love you all to peices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Chair and Britney???!!!! Two of my favorite things! Can I be friends with you guys ;)

    Happy Birthday Becca! Love the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://meesters.tumblr.com/post/221259561/3-09-they-shoot-humphreys-dont-they-episode


    Oh my effing god!!!! We are going to get NJBC in this episode!!! Thank you writers, you guys are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete